Ikon’s Learning team devise and facilitate practical workshops and activities that enable your pupils to explore and understand the themes of exhibitions more fully.
- Relevant to the curriculum
- High quality delivery
- Cultural Enrichment
- Tailored to the key stage and specific requirements of your group
- Practical workshops are planned by the Learning team, in consultation with the lead teacher
- Half day (10am–12.30pm) £150 + VAT
- Full day (10am–3pm) £250 + VAT
- Available all year round*
- Workshops take place at Ikon and include a tour of the current exhibition
- Maximum group size 30
- Must be booked in advance
Please contact the Learning team on 0121 248 0708 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Invoices are sent to school prior to the workshop taking place. Please note, workshops cancelled within one week of the planned date incur the full cost of the workshop.