Ikon is dependent on individual giving more than ever before. We invite you to join a proud tradition to ensure that, through Ikon, contemporary art continues to be an important part of everyday life.
There are two levels for individual patronage, indicating two different levels of engagement and recognition of your generosity.
£250 per year
or £21 per month
Patrons are important members of the Ikon family. Their support plays a crucial role in ensuring that we can continue with our ambitious and innovative artistic programme, including exhibitions, learning and outreach projects.
In recognition of your generosity you will receive:
- Curator-led tours of all Ikon exhibitions for you and a guest.
- Invitations to a range of supporter events, including programme launches, exhibition openings and other off-site projects.
- Complimentary copies of Ikon’s exhibition catalogues.
- 15% discount at Ikon Shop including artists’ limited editions.
- Recognition as a valued patron on Ikon’s website.
£1000 per year
or £84 per month
Benefactors have a close relationship with Ikon, supporting either all areas of our work or specific exhibitions and projects that have a personal resonance.
In recognition of your generosity, in addition to those listed for Ikon Patrons, you will receive tailored benefits plus:
- Invitations to Ikon’s Annual Programme Launch and other special events.
- Invitations to all exhibition opening lunches, featuring a speech by the Director and attended by exhibiting artists, fellow Ikon supporters, press and VIPs.
Want to pay monthly or by BACS?
If you would like to become an Ikon Patron or Benefactor and would prefer to pay by a monthly or annual standing order or make a BACS payment. Please contact Philippa Somervell, Commercial and Visitor Services Manager for more information: email@example.com